Lifestyle Options Terra Losa offers a 202 rental suite supportive site with a variety of floor plans which include: one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites. Suites include: fridge, stove, window coverings and balcony. Each self contained suite is geared to meet the needs of seniors while encouraging independence. Two meals are prepared by a Red Seal Chef and staff. Meals are served in our spacious dining room. Safety and security is provided by our trained staff and 24-hour on-call service is available.
Our Supportive Living suites integrated throughout supportive housing focus on independence, interdependence & wellness programs.
Supportive Living Provides
- Resident style accommodation
- Recreational activities in a home-like setting
- Private bedrooms, bathrooms & kitchenettes
- Access to common areas
- Flexible 24-hr on site availability of personal care and supervision for scheduled and unscheduled needs (approximately 2 hours/resident/day)
- Professional care (RN, OT, PT) on a scheduled basis
- RN on call after business hours
- Case Management provided by Alberta Health Services
- Alberta Health Services Case Manager- Care plans
- Our staff-implementation of care plans social, leisure programs