Lifestyle Options Leduc
Stylish Senior Living in Leduc
Living at Lifestyle Options Leduc starts with a beautiful residence in West Haven, Leduc surrounded by parks and the conveniences of the growing city of Leduc. Inside, you’ll discover a variety of private suites (161 in total) and accessible, shared amenity spaces all architecturally designed for your comfort and accessibility.
Our dedicated staff are ready to support every resident’s unique needs. Each resident will be offered a choice of delicious and nutritious meals; prepared fresh daily by in-house chefs. Meals are served in our spacious dining room. For an additional fee, we may take care of cleaning and maintenance so you can socialize, connect with family, volunteer or take part in recreational programs and leisure activities. Retirement living at Lifestyle Options Leduc offers peace of mind: you’re always free to decide how to spend your day, yet you’ll have assistance and support when you need it from certified, professional staff. Feel confident knowing Lifestyle Options Leduc has been created to provide you with everything you need today, and in the years to come.
Levels of Care Offered
- Independent/Supportive Living
- Designated Supportive Living
- Dementia Care*
* Lifestyle Options Leduc is home to our Sainsbury Lane and Rose Hill Cottage Butterfly Care Homes®.
- Utilities (water, gas and sewage)
- Full Kitchen – including fridge, microwave and stove
- Walk-in shower or bath tub
- Window Coverings
- Individually controlled heating
- Two meals daily
- Telephone, Cable, Internet
- Housekeeping Services
- Laundry Services
- Underground Parking
- Companion Care