Leduc Lifestyle Retirement Community offers retirement suites in an assisted living environment with a variety of floor plans which include one bedroom and two bedroom suites with fridge, stove, window coverings and balcony. Each self contained suite is geared to meet the needs of seniors while encouraging independence. All meals are prepared by a highly qualified chef and staff and served in a spacious dining room. Safety and security is provided by our trained staff and 24-hour on-call service is available.
Our supported living suites integrated throughout supportive housing focus on independence, interdependence & wellness programs
SUPPORTIVE LIVING PROVIDES:
- Resident style accommodation
- Recreational activities in a home-like setting
- Private bedrooms, bathrooms & kitchenettes
- Access to common areas
- Flexible 24-hr on site availability of personal care and supervision for scheduled and unscheduled needs (approximately 2 hours/resident/day)
- Professional care (RN, OT, PT) on a scheduled basis
- RN on call after business hours
- Case Management provided by Alberta Health Services
- Alberta Health Services Case Manager- Care plans
- Our staff-implementation of care plans social, leisure programs
LPN’s, PCA’s, Recreation Therapists, Housekeeping, Dietary Workers
Subscribe to our email newsletter and we’ll send you updates and information on
Leduc Lifestyle Options Retirement Community.